Southern Otways Food Cooperative
Open every 3rd Sunday of the month from 10am-1pm
in conjunction with the Apollo Bay Farmers Market
- Bulk buying to reduce packaging and lower the costs of purchasing high quality organic food
- Member operated cooperative
- No public sales due to health regulations - members only food purchases
- We will open once per month in conjunction with the Apollo Bay Farmer's Market
- Annual household membership is $20 or $15 (concession)
- Don't forget to bring your own re-usable containers
New members are always welcome and you can sign up on the day.
Thankyou for supporting this not-for-profit community project!