Creating an Arts and Industry Integrator in Apollo Bay
29th June 2017
Our Vision: Development of a creative food, arts, science, education and technology & publishing business incubator / accelerator / integrator which supports and stimulates successful, creative and rewarding work for a number of Apollo Bay residents.
1. The building at 14 Oak Ave has been identified as suitable for the incubator.
2. We have held two formal meetings and a number of informal discussions. We have 8 investors willing to commit $50,000 each to purchase the suggested venue.
3. A contract draft has been commissioned based on strata titled arrangement.
4. A draft plan for the building has been commenced.
5. A number of potential tenants have expressed interest in using/building suitable spaces within the designated building.
6. Regional Development Victoria has been approached to provide funds for a fit out of the venue.
7. A targeted purchase date of October 31st has been set.